How to Choose your Fitting (and Price)
Remember, as we manufacture all the fittings featured on this website, your choice of design detail and finish are limitless. We will be glad to assist you in choosing the correct design detail, finish and colour.
As every brief is different, we only give prices on enquiry. There are too many options to price you may alter the details of our standard items in respect of physical details, finishes, and colours - then we talk price.
Who We Are and What We Do
We have a passion for designer and decorative lighting. With a staff compliment of 25 with an average tenure of 16 years we know what we are doing… more than 390 years of experience in the company.
We supply the architectural, interior designer and contract markets with one-of-a-kind light fittings (luminers). Where feature lights are not required we do wholesale quality fittings at competitive prices. We then deliver the whole package to site.
We speak often to our customers (architects, interior and architectural designers, and end-users), working with them to deliver distinctive fittings in the following markets:
- Residential (individual homes and clusters)
- Non-residential (the hospitality industry, bush lodges, shopping centers, offices, places of worship including churches, mosques and synagogues, etc.)
- No order is too small, every discerning customer has his/her price.
Our range of products includes:
- Modern and traditional, including a "bush lodge" range popular in Southern Africa
- Indoor and outdoor (including garden)
- Many finishes from rust, to subtle creams, antique brass and silver to mention a few
- Extensive holdings of :
- Chrystal Chandeliers - from the traditional to more recent innoviations
- Italian cast brass and other collectibles ready to be assembled for that unique project
- Glass-ware begging for the next project to be set in a unique design - we do the "metal bashing"
- Marble and onyx table tops and components for lamps and ornaments - traditional and art deco designs - from yester years.
Our processes include:
- "Metal bashing" including cutting, bending, fabrication, laser-cutting, spinning and wrought-iron work
- To complement our range of imported glassware, we do modern moulding / sandblasting of flat glass, powder coating, chroming and special finishes
- Manufacture of lamp shades (we have material or specify your own to suite)
- Sourcing and working of other materials including grass/reeds, resin and fibre-glass